Here are the questions I want you to consider as you plan for your Term 2 Genius Hour project. Answer them with a blog post of your own:
- What do you know about the topic already? What background knowledge do you bring to the problem?
- What do you want to know? What will you need to figure out in order to get started on solving your problem?
- How will you find out? Will you be doing research? Do you need to do some observation? Will you be experimenting? Are you going to try a combination of approaches?
- As you go, update your blog with what you’ve learned!
- What action will you take? What will you do with what you learn?
- As you go, update your blog with new questions you realize you need to answer and new things you’re curious about.
Thanks to Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano for the KWHLAQ chart idea.